Why I Hate School But Love Education
As the cyclical and seemingly never ending debate about education rages on, the topic often poses more questions than it provides answers.
But what is the value of mainstream schooling?
With scores of school leavers wanting to further their education with no guarantee of their dream job at the end of it, we should ask ourselves whether qualifications still hold the same value now as they did in previous years?
Does success in the school system correlate to success in life? Or is the school system simply geared towards fact retention and regurgitation?
What is true education?
- akayedesign reblogged this from choucribechir
- akayedesign likes this
- feministinthetardis likes this
- thefallofvenus reblogged this from replystacks
- replystacks reblogged this from choucribechir
- iwant-tobeseen likes this
- bethebreeze reblogged this from mi-chiamo-jo
- mi-chiamo-jo reblogged this from mayrabananas
- mayrabananas reblogged this from dianalane
- laughingonthekitchenfloor reblogged this from choucribechir
- mi-chiamo-jo likes this
- dianalane reblogged this from choucribechir
- tina-jin reblogged this from choucribechir
- choucribechir posted this